Friday, March 6, 2009

J'ai Commencé

Gosh, just sitting in class, hearing all that french behind me. I'm in a mixed class. Two french3 students and 20something french2 students. Marianne has gone home with an excrutiating tooth ache and left me alone in class with nothing to do. Well, i had to make a quiz from yesterday, but that took about 2 minutes to finish, and now i have nothing to do but type here.



I want this camera. ultra bad. :]


andddd...this woman is the best. we're going to try to get out of school early today. i drove today, so she's going to get out of 4th block and try to get me out of class early, then i go for ally, and then we leave. :]I have to work tonight and ally's going with me because she wants some, of what's left, of the dvds. Well, at least i'll have something to do while i'm at work.

No comments: